Covenamt-WoW - Help & Support > Connection

[WotLK][build 12340] Stuck at downloading update.

<< < (3/4) > >>

adellaci:
In the dropbox folder is two screen shots

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9fzdqra10tl6ag0/AAD0_IyUo0jssHE4CIeynepta?dl=0

madmax:
Antz asked if you had tried renaming the launcher to something else and trying again.

adellaci:
Madmax i have rename luncher.exe to PatchTst.bak, tried it again with the same result. It accepts my email address to login, but it will not allow me to use my user name....is this correct?

adellaci:
MadMax i ping 'logon.covenant-wow.com', i'm getting 37.46.83.73 as an ip address, but i do not get a response, all packets "Request timed out."......is this also correct?

madmax:

--- Quote from: adellaci on February 06, 2019, 11:46:21 pm ---Madmax i have rename luncher.exe to PatchTst.bak, tried it again with the same result. It accepts my email address to login, but it will not allow me to use my user name....is this correct?

--- End quote ---
Ah there is the issue, you cannot use email else it tries to connect to blizzard.

Check you can login on the website using the username?

--- Quote from: adellaci on February 06, 2019, 11:54:11 pm ---MadMax i ping 'logon.covenant-wow.com', i'm getting 37.46.83.73 as an ip address, but i do not get a response, all packets "Request timed out."......is this also correct?

--- End quote ---
This is normal we block ping.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version