warcraft

Covenant-WoW

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rising Sun - some random bugs  (Read 9499 times)

Tufs

• View Profile
Rising Sun - some random bugs
« on: January 19, 2014, 07:16:47 pm »

http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Seeking_Spiritual_Aid
The "cut scene" that comes after completion is bugged. Islen walks down to the water (and back up), the water elemental spawns, but theres no talking.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Gordunni_Cobalt
Able to dig everywhere, also no loot window appear when digging in the proper dirt mounds.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Mok%27thar ... nt_%282%29
Not sure about this one, but I think the droprate is wayy too high.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Quest:Gahz%27ridian
http://www.wowwiki.com/Gahz%27ridian_Detector
Helmet doesn't work.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Chained_Essence_of_Eranikus
Is silent! Supposed to whisper crazy stuff to you when used

Aenra

• View Profile
Re: Rising Sun - some random bugs
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 07:48:25 am »

necro!!!! Riiise, rise!
Ok, just to add my own, didn't want to start a new thread..will edit it as/if more come up

- There is some issue with how and when mountains and cliffs are drawed. The distance draw in video options doesn't seem to affect this, happens regardless of scale. Basically the "detail", if it was a TES game i'd say the textures, is drawn a lot later than it should, when the character is very close. Until he gets to that very close distance, what is visible is a mass of uniform colour, just a basic shape, then all of a sudden, poof, all the details are drawn properly, but very abruptly. It is easily noticeable since it is both an instantaneous change, and one that occurs when the distance is very small.
Mostly evident in Durotar, the orangey-light brownish colour that 'covers' the cliffs in the area

- the stunned animation is missing ("your character is stunned"). It's been many years, but i think when they got stunned they would fall down, lying face up, some asterisks would orbit around their head, and then pop back up again. In our client, toon just stands immobile, no visual change at all until the CC wears out

- there is a bit of a delay in the visual aspect only between skill animations and effect. Saying visual only as i had no indication of lag. The animations "run" for longer than they should, you get the server to client thing, the effect is done, eg damage (you hit x npc for y), yet the animation is still going

- sometimes the sound from skills/melee hits/casting hits does not play, especially if it is a killing blow. I think this is related to the above

- in Deathknell there is this quest where you need to kill Samuel Fipps, then proceed to re-burying his remains in the little cemetery. Upon completion, there should have been an animation where the character kneels down, joins his hands in prayer, stays like that for a couple of seconds before getting back up again. Missing

- I think Sylvannas's hit points are off, as in lower than they should have been. Her health for example ( no clue about her mana) is almost equal to some elite guards in UC

- both in the character ('C') and the dressing window, the character rotation when using the directional arrows is very jerky
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 08:15:52 am by Guest »

Aenra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 12:42:40 am »

- the cooldown graphic indicator on items in the inventory (such as say the hearthstone) does not function properly. Be it 59mins or 1 sec prior to CD wearing off, items show completely greyed out, regardless of time left. Instead of the grey area slowly diminishing clockwise as the timer keeps counting down i mean

Aenra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 10:08:32 pm »

- not sure if this is as it should be, but whereas completing quests for any faction nets you the standard 250 rep, Undercity-related ones only give 100. Is it because i am undead? Don't remember..but anyway, just in case :)

Aenra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 10:56:16 pm »

- killing calvin montague in deathknell (the second quest, upon returning to him) should flag you for PvP. Currently it does not

- the "where is the zeppelin now" dialogue option from the zeppelin NPCs does not function

Aenra

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 06:49:25 pm »

- warlock imp gets very often stuck in 'casting fireball' animation. Mobs dead, out of combat state, but the casting sound still plays, its hands still glow with the fire particle effect. It doesn't snap out of it until:
a) you engage and kill another mob, and even then, it may still remain stuck
b) you log out

to list a positive, impressive pathing! First private server i have been on that does pets correctly :)

Aenra

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 11:04:11 am »

- training Journeyman Enchanting (the unlock for t2, lvl10) results in the appearance of two separate entries in the Spellbook window. As in two separate, but identical, clickable buttons, both for enchanting. Both showing correctly Journeyman. Identical issue with Tailoring. Physics, how do they work!

- Opening the Skills window as a warlock lists only demonology and destruction as "known skills". Affliction is missing altogether. Am thinking either snatched by goblins hoping for ransom, or gnomes finally patenting it and leaving us hordies out. Try explaining royalties to an orc. No, really.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:06:57 am by Guest »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 14 access attempts in the last 7 days.