Covenamt-WoW - Help & Support > Suggestion Area

playerbot &Ahbot !!

<< < (2/2)

Aenra:
gnomes, how do they function..

necroing aside, very nice post this last one..would not mind seeing something like that come to be

Aelon:
I checked Auction House in Shifting Moon realm, there are quite a lot of auctions there which I believe it is because of an Auction House Bot.

If so, could you also put "rods" that enchanters use for enchanting and disenchanting.

Silver Rod
Bronze Rod
Iron Rod
Mithril Rod
Thorium Rod etc..

Because they are crafted by blacksmiths and in-game shops only sell Copper Rods.

Putting these kinds of specific profession items might make levelling professions more fun. Otherwise I will have to roll another char and make him a blacksmith

madmax:

--- Quote from: &quot;Aelon&quot; ---I checked Auction House in Shifting Moon realm, there are quite a lot of auctions there which I believe it is because of an Auction House Bot.

If so, could you also put "rods" that enchanters use for enchanting and disenchanting.

Silver Rod
Bronze Rod
Iron Rod
Mithril Rod
Thorium Rod etc..

Because they are crafted by blacksmiths and in-game shops only sell Copper Rods.

Putting these kinds of specific profession items might make levelling professions more fun. Otherwise I will have to roll another char and make him a blacksmith :)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version