Covenamt-WoW - Help & Support > Bug Reports

Multi boxing and the AH?

(1/1)

yoron:
As I'm playing on the tbc side with only a few people on line, I've been trying to upgrade  a fellow huntress :)

Why not let the AH buy, just as the time goes out for the items being sold, as a suggestion. So if I set it at 24 h, then I will know it will ultimately get sold, at least some portion of the items, but only after 23 h & 59 minutes :)

Have fun

madmax:
hey,

The AH has very few custom controls and the developer that made the bot is no longer developing.

Whats buggy about booty bay? Multiboxing is fiine to do

You tried to hand in a quest at booty bay and got disconnected? trying to understand this right.

yoron:
The server threw me out each time I tried to leave in the quest. That means that both my characters got DC:ed together five times, each time happening after I'd collected the Gorilla gibbets, coming back to Booty Bay to finish the quest. Talk about bad timing :) My toons running down to the boat both got dc:ed. Seems it happens as I run down the first wharf slope leading from the inn to the boat?

It's a weird one indeed.

(Ahh, giblets, not gibbets. Although it would be more sinister collecting gibbets, wouldn't it?

madmax:
Hey,

Non-city auction houses are not connected to the city auction houses, it has always been this way.

yoron:
You're most probably correct, seem to remember this from other servers too. Although?
Doesn't matter really, as soon as I know how the lay out works I can adapt. But the thing with getting dc:ed at booty Bay so repeatedly, is a first for me. Could be my client naturally? Or some weird combination of client and server. Will see if it keeps popping up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version