Covenamt-WoW - Help & Support > Bug Reports

Posting Bug Reports

(1/1)

k3524:
Hey everyone! I know I'm probably going to get shot down for this, especially as a new member and what not but I thought I'd offer a little assistance.

Since MaNGOS Zero switched to the Eluna Lua engine, I have decided to get back into WoW and start contributing again. That being said, I'll be mainly doing my debugging and research from the Covenant server while having my own copies to work bugs out with. I'd appreciate if we could get a standard for bug reporting established so that it makes it easier to pinpoint issues.

If you could, when posting to the bug report forum discussion, use the following template in order to better help me help you:

Title of Bug: Give a short, yet descriptive title for your bug. This can be set as your subject for your post. An example would be: "Paladin Aura is not Buffing Allies".

Server: What server is this occurring on? Sometimes issues won't be core specific but it's very possible.

Level of Severity: How much of an issue is this? Is it an inconvenience? Is it preventing game progression? Did it cause a client crash?

Steps to Reproduce: Walk us through how you can replicate this bug. If it's with a spell, it probably won't be too long of an explanation.

Comments: Do you have any other information to share?

If your client crashed, it may be worth attaching your log of the crash found in: WoW Directory/Errors.

Thank you for reading this, by using this format it will allow for more, quality information to be passed on to the developers or to myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version