warcraft

Covenant-WoW

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Addons (1.12.1 & 2.4.3 Updated)  (Read 13916 times)

Pachirisu

• View Profile
Addons (1.12.1 & 2.4.3 Updated)
« on: September 15, 2014, 08:06:22 pm »

I know searching for 1.12.1 Addons can be a drag and sometimes painful. Let me do all the work for you. I got 120 MB worth of addons just setting in my MediaFire. =3  (It has around 600 to 615, if not more, addons for 1.12.1 - don't get carried away and install them all. It might crash your client but some will collide with each other while others cancel each other out.)

SIDE NOTE: If you're new to using addons, then it's easy to do. Follow these steps.

**INSTRUCTIONS**

1. Locate your World of Warcraft Folder. (Example: C:UsersPachirisuDownloads)
2. Open your World of Warcraft Folder. (Example: C:UsersPachirisuDownloads(1.12.1) - Classic Client)
3. Find your Interface Folder. Once you've done that, then open it. (Example: C:UsersPachirisuDownloads(1.12.1) - Classic ClientInterface)
4a. After you've opened your Interface Folder, there should be a folder called 'Addons'. If there isn't one, then don't panic. Just simple create a new folder and name is 'Addons'. After that is done, open the folder. (Example: C:UsersPachirisuDownloads(1.12.1) - Classic ClientInterfaceAddons)
4b. If you did have the Addons Folder then you'll have some addons in there. (Blizzard addons.. Don't panic if you don't have them. You get them every time you start the game.)
5a. Now to find addons, you can use Google, but it'll take a while to find all the addons you want. (Example: Google: WoW 1.12.1 Addons) - OR - you can download my Addons pack from here and spend probably 3 to 5 minutes picking the ones you want instead of wasting 10 to 25 minutes searching for individual ones. (Link: 1.12.1 Addons Pack Download!)
5b. Once you're in the Addons Folder, simply extract the addons you want into the folder. (NOTE: You can't have World of Warcraft running while doing this. You will get the addons after you restart your World of Warcraft, if you leave it running while installing Addons.)

**DISCLAIMER**

P.S. If an Addon isn't in the pack then I'm sorry. You can add it to this post. If this post becomes huge with addons that isn't in the pack, then I'll update the pack personally to add them in. I hope you all enjoyed this post because it was a pain to me to gather all those addons. I've done a lot of searching to get AT LEAST 615+ addons into one pack and neatly organize them. (I'm not held responsible if your client keeps crashing due to the addons, so use at your own risk! If they do keep causing you to crash, then you're using two different addons that are colliding with each other and causing something what we call an ERROR or CTD (Crash to desktop), so don't yell at me for your errors, CTDs, and crap.)

P.S.S. If you want Macro guides for classes, how to earn gold guides, or anything like that just let me know. Of course, all the guides I do ARE legit and I don't do Hacking/Exploiting/Cheating guides. 1. They're stupid. 2. Not worth the ban. 3. Lol, why cheat when you can have fun to make friends? =3

Side-note: I wouldn't, ever, download corrupted files that are filled with viruses and pass them off to other people to use. I believe in a FRIENDLY and a CLEAN community. I wouldn't want it to happen to me, so I don't do it to others. (Aka: Addon Packs are virus free, rofl!)

(Yeah, yeah, I went on and on in this post, but worth it for my first post I've done. rofl.)

BTW: I don't really play 2.4.3, didn't like it but I got some 2.4.3 addons if you want to check them out.

**LINKS AND SCANNED**

1.12.1 ADDONS (120 MB worth of Addons): 1.12.1 Addons Pack Download!
1.12.1 ADDONS SCANNED: Sorry, file itself can't be scanned because it's over the file limit.

2.4.3 ADDONS (80 MB worth of Addons): 2.4.3 Addons Pack Download!
2.4.3 ADDONS SCANNED: Sorry, file itself can't be scanned because it's over the file limit.

3.3.5 ADDONS (xx MB worth of Addons): Whoops! Haven't got this far yet!
3.3.5 ADDONS SCANNED: Can't scan what isn't made yet!

4.3.4 ADDONS (xx MB worth of Addons): Whoops! Haven't got this far yet!
4.3.4 ADDONS SCANNED: Can't scan what isn't made yet!

5.0.5 ADDONS (xx MB worth of Addons): Whoops! Haven't got this far yet!
5.0.5 ADDONS SCANNED: Can't scan what isn't made yet!

EDIT: I've decided to just turn this post into an Addons thread.  (Addons for, currently, 1.12.1 and 2.4.3 -- 3.3.5 and 4.3.4 / 5.0.5 will come later.)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 08:52:33 pm by Guest »
Beefy (H) [Rising Sun 1.12.1] {T Warrior - ARMS}
Adore (A) [Cosmic Ray 1.12.1] {NE Hunter - MM}

madmax

• Senior Game Master
    • View Profile
Re: 1.12.1 Addons
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 11:50:30 pm »

Pachirisu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 03:34:55 am »

Actually, I haven't, but you can close the thread if you want people to go there instead. I'm sorry.

madmax

• Senior Game Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 04:24:43 am »

Quote from: "Pachirisu"
Actually, I haven't, but you can close the thread if you want people to go there instead. I'm sorry.

Hey,

No problem, I was just wondering if you had seen it :)

Pachirisu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 05:02:47 am »

I haven't seen it before, but thanks for the share. Most of the addons on the link are in the addon pack I've done, though. lol. (Yet again, didn't look through all the pages, so there might be some that isn't in the pack yet. lol)

EDIT: I have updated my 2.4.3 addon pack from 18 MB to 80 MB. Also, the links to it have been updated. I'll be working on the 3.3.5, 4.3.4, and 5.0.5 later when I get the time.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 08:55:07 pm by Guest »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 9 access attempts in the last 7 days.