Covenamt-WoW - Help & Support > Bug Reports

Cosmic Ray bug thread

(1/5) > >>

Aenra:
- character run speed is jerky, starts normal and after a time it actually increases, enough so that the acceleration is visible. Next second, back to default run speed again. In case this helps, this happens often and in set intervals, it's not a one off type of thing

edit: this never happened in Rising Sun, it's Cosmic Ray specific

edit 2: seems all it wanted was the regular restart. All fine ever since

Aenra:
Sending mail, with or without item or money attached, results in an "internal database error". Currently possible to circumvent it if recipient is -already- in your friends list. Otherwise, no go

Aenra:
- ore nodes spawn wrongly:
a) way too many all clustered up pretty much next to one another in many places, you see groups of four and five; most you'd ever have had the fortune to come across in retail would have been two, one of which with always less ore than usual
b) tier differentiation is skewed or off..for example, there is an ooze-covered gold node in durotar, at 50,47. There is a tin one right where the entrance to valley of trials is; and so on

Aenra:
- unlocking the second tier of the mining skill (75+) should have two requirements,
1) a skill equal to or above 50
2) character level equal to or above 10
As it is now, mining skill alone allows you to train T2, no level requirements present

just to note that i do not know if this is server specific or not, but in Rising Sun all my profs (tailor,ench,cook,fish,first aid) had the correct requirements listed in the relevant trainers

Aenra:
- the Journal entry for the quest 'convince my ex to give me another chance' is incorrectly listed as completed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version