warcraft

Covenant-WoW

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alliance Players!  (Read 6101 times)

Tetsuna

• View Profile
Alliance Players!
« on: June 05, 2017, 05:02:22 am »

Hey there, I play on alliance side as a resto druid named. . .well. . .Resto. As well as a combat rogue named. . . uh. . .Combat. =P I tend to log on and play a few times per week. I did go ahead and start a guild that is open to all alliance players called "Not As Cool As Delyn" (shout out to Madmax). If anyone is ever looking for someone to hang out with on alliance side, feel free to hit me up to do something or for a guild invite. Cheers all!

P.S. I did already grind out my enchanting to 300 on Resto, with a fair amount of enchanting patterns. If I have the mats/if they are available on the AH I am more than happy to hook anyone up with some enchants for their gear. =)

-Resto/Combat

Dragonfhain

• View Profile
Re: Alliance Players!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 04:42:57 pm »

I can add to this that I have a warrior (Fectum )  who is very inexperienced at tanking but learning all the time and  who has 300 engineering. I joined Resto on a quick run through part of SM which was great fun !

If you see me on line and would like to join the guild please don't hesitate to contact me :-)
Dragonfhain - Hunter
Ignisfrigore - Mage
Fectum - Warrior
Antistita - Priest

Tetsuna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 09:30:33 pm »

You and I need to be on at the same time so we can do something soon Fectum! Speaking of learning tanking, I also just recently started a prot warrior named, well, Prot. So now we can learn/practice tanking together as well. =P

Dragonfhain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 06:47:40 am »

Sounds good although I'll be away for 2 weeks from next week so don't think I'm trying to avoid you  8)
Dragonfhain - Hunter
Ignisfrigore - Mage
Fectum - Warrior
Antistita - Priest
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 9 access attempts in the last 7 days.