Covenant-WoW

Covenant-WoW - Discussion Areas => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Dhealer on September 08, 2014, 02:01:27 PM

Title: Hi
Post by: Dhealer on September 08, 2014, 02:01:27 PM
Hi.

Anyone interested in ressurecting the classic server? I'm Horde ign Dhealer/Bitx. I'm currently lvling a Pala Bubbles on Ally.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: madmax on September 08, 2014, 03:07:25 PM
Welcome to Covenant-WoW :)

We just updated the classic server this morning.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Dhealer on September 08, 2014, 03:25:17 PM
Nice. I've been around. I was one of those that were transfered from Project Silverpine. I have a couple of 60s (Horde) with full professions and a ton of blues/epics for all lvls/classes. Also plenty of chars on all lvls to lvl along with other players.
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: Aenra on September 11, 2014, 12:55:41 PM
Hi there, just made a toon there myself. If you want to add me, it's Aenra
Title: Re: Hi
Post by: sikoyama on January 14, 2016, 11:49:36 AM
Hello, my name is Kevin, a new member I know from my friends with Joy to all members.