Plenty of visitors in the forum, so very few online..
Those of you that do pop in, come and go :)
See you (hopefully) in-game! Feel free to send me a whisper, @Skotos or @Aenra
Have fun
I really want to start playing on a pve vanilla server. But when there's nobody on, it's kind of hard to make yourself play, when there's nobody to do group content with :/
Whats your level? I too find it hard to play regularly, but I'd love to play if anyone else is up to it. I have a 60 shammy, so I can either help you level or we could try get enough people to do an instance.
Currently playing a lowbie human paladin. Seems like all of you guys are horde, though. :p
Quote from: "Havesh"Currently playing a lowbie human paladin. Seems like all of you guys are horde, though. :p
I thought that xD lol
Any ideas on when the website code will be fixed? Just tried to create an account to join, and the myriad of php errors makes it a bit difficult
Quote from: "zjmusashi"Any ideas on when the website code will be fixed? Just tried to create an account to join, and the myriad of php errors makes it a bit difficult 
Not seeing any PHP errors here?
Attaching screenshot
Not seeing this error under IE or google chrome, are you using those? I would try clearing the browser cache or try another browser.