Covenant-WoW

Covenamt-WoW - Help & Support => Connection => Topic started by: Aelon on March 25, 2016, 06:42:09 PM

Title: Another "Stuck on connected" post.
Post by: Aelon on March 25, 2016, 06:42:09 PM
Hello everybody.

I just rolled a char in 'Shifting Moon' (TBC) server.

It's been I guess almost 2 hours I disconnected and couldn't reconnect back.

Client is stucked at "Connected" screen.

What's more: My char is still considered online via the web interface for "Online Players"
Title: Re: Another "Stuck on connected" post.
Post by: madmax on March 27, 2016, 12:03:21 AM
Quote from: "Aelon"Hello everybody.

I just rolled a char in 'Shifting Moon' (TBC) server.

It's been I guess almost 2 hours I disconnected and couldn't reconnect back.

Client is stucked at "Connected" screen.

What's more: My char is still considered online via the web interface for "Online Players"

Issue has been located and should not happen again. Server is restarted and is back up now.
Title: Re: Another "Stuck on connected" post.
Post by: Zoldi on July 22, 2019, 01:18:40 AM
Hey!


I don't want to start another post, so i'll reply in this one. I'm stuck on "connected" on the TBC realm. can you do something about it?


cheers,
Zoldi
Title: Re: Another "Stuck on connected" post.
Post by: madmax on July 23, 2019, 01:40:55 PM
Hi,
This should be fixed now :)
Title: Re: Another "Stuck on connected" post.
Post by: Zoldi on July 23, 2019, 05:07:06 PM
thanks :)