Covenant-WoW

Covenamt-WoW - Help & Support => Connection => Topic started by: frac on September 14, 2016, 06:10:31 PM

Title: [Shifting Moon] Stuck on connecting
Post by: frac on September 14, 2016, 06:10:31 PM
Created an account and was going to check out server but stuck on connecting.
Title: Re: [Shifting Moon] Stuck on connecting
Post by: madmax on September 14, 2016, 06:11:00 PM
Quote from: "frac"Created an account and was going to check out server but stuck on connecting.

Investigating bare with me.
Title: Re: [Shifting Moon] Stuck on connecting
Post by: madmax on September 14, 2016, 06:12:05 PM
Should be resolved now. Good to go :)
Title: Re: [Shifting Moon] Stuck on connecting
Post by: frac on September 14, 2016, 06:14:10 PM
I also noticed that on your how-to-connect page the TBC version you state is 2.3.4 where I think it should be 2.4.3
Title: Re: [Shifting Moon] Stuck on connecting
Post by: madmax on September 14, 2016, 06:14:46 PM
Quote from: "frac"I also noticed that on your how-to-connect page the TBC version you state is 2.3.4 where I think it should be 2.4.3

Thanks will look into that :)