Hello,
I've started playing as an NE and was wondering if we have active player on the alliance side so to play together and organize events.
I wouldn't mind changing to horde if there are more players there.
atno
Hey,
Looks like someone is on now - http://covenant-wow.com/online (http://covenant-wow.com/online)
Quote from: "madmax"Hey,
Looks like someone is on now - http://covenant-wow.com/online (http://covenant-wow.com/online)
I've already added Dragonfhain on my friends list, still wondering if more are playing.
For me it would awesome to form a (casual) group with ventrilo and weekly meetings to have fun exploring the world
Yes, I'm playing when I have time - my Hunter is now level 43 but I need to level my mage to 35 so I can get to Feralas and learn Elixir of Agility so I can craft the Quickdraw Quiver

Would be nice to team up with other players as dungeons and instances are not possible solo