Hello,
I am trying to complete the Quest Salt Flat Venom in which I need to collect Salty Scorpid Venom.
I have killed quite a few (20+) Scorpid Terror and Reaver but so far I haven't had a single drop. Please can you check and see if this is working as intended ?
Many thanks
After killing what seems like hundreds of terrors and reavers I finally managed to get 6 of the Salty Scorpid Venom.
To give you some idea , I did half a level bar at level 36 while killing these things.
Quote from: "Dragonfhain date=1486710350"After killing what seems like hundreds of terrors and reavers I finally managed to get 6 of the Salty Scorpid Venom.
To give you some idea , I did half a level bar at level 36 while killing these things.
Hi,
I've been told the drop rate is very low for these items. I will get this logged and looked at over at getmangos.eu
Thank you sir.
Late to the party.. The drop rate for vanilla wow does have a very low drop chance. In later expansions it was increased.