Covenant-WoW

Realm Forums => Cosmic Ray (Classic) (PvE Realm 1.12.x) => Topic started by: Dragonfhain on February 13, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

Title: Mage Quest
Post by: Dragonfhain on February 13, 2017, 04:24:20 PM
Hi there,
It seems I need a copy of the Rituals of Power from the Scarlet Monastery. As I appear to be the only active member on Cosmic Ray I don't think I can solo that - is there any chance you could put a copy for sale in AH for me please ?

Thank you
Title: Re: Mage Quest
Post by: madmax on February 28, 2017, 03:08:47 PM
hey there,
Do you still need this?
Title: Re: Mage Quest
Post by: Dragonfhain on March 02, 2017, 03:04:12 PM
Yes please - I have tried entering SM as a level 40 but cannot even get past the first 2 guards after entering the Library LOL.

The name of my mage is IGNISFRIGORE.

Many thanks
Title: Re: Mage Quest
Post by: Dragonfhain on March 02, 2017, 03:07:41 PM
Apologies, I also forgot to ask if it would be possible to have some lesser bloodstone made available in the AH please ?
Title: Re: Mage Quest
Post by: madmax on March 04, 2017, 02:50:21 PM
hey there,

I will look at getting you mailed some in-game later today :)
Title: Re: Mage Quest
Post by: madmax on March 04, 2017, 04:10:31 PM
I have sent the items in-game via the mail. You should have it in your inbox :)
Title: Re: Mage Quest
Post by: Dragonfhain on March 05, 2017, 08:13:27 PM
Excellent - receipt confirmed  - many thanks indeed. :)