Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - standingalone

#1
Bug Reports / Solar Flare
September 29, 2014, 11:18:09 PM
Warrior - Victory Rush ( Level 10 ability? ) is not working at all.
#2
Can confirm this is still not working the flame lights then goes out after about 4 secs and nothing else happens have also abandoned and retried.
#3
Bug Reports / shifting Moon d/c
September 28, 2014, 07:04:48 AM
Have levelled a toon to 12 on horde side and had so many d/c it is not funny everytime I come back I am dead i could be fighting or just running across zone. I have disabled all add ons and it is still happening.

have now made an alliance toon and it is even worse have not even got to 1 and d/c 4 times .

If anyone has any ideas what the problem is please let me know.

My latency is a pretty constant 325 which is very playable for me i.e it still does everything i need with out any un-necessary delay.

I have been playing on a server with 600ms and not d/ced at all so something would appear wrong somewhere, will try on a different pc just to make sure it is not my pc and will update if any further information.

I have version 2.4.3 8606 which seems right to me although on your how to connect it says 2.3.4