Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Markusgod

#1
Community General Discussion / Me girl human
October 25, 2014, 02:45:11 PM
Human girl
#2
Introduce Yourself / Re: Markusgod-The unforgiven
September 25, 2014, 06:46:10 PM
Quote from: "madmax"The Endgame Testing realm is now up for playing on :)

Im saw it and its nice , i like fast level and now test
#3
Introduce Yourself / Re: Markusgod-The unforgiven
September 24, 2014, 11:38:00 AM
Quote from: "Astenner22"Markusgod I play on Shifting Moon with my family and we have a guild called Exalted Reputation. My name is Heal and if you are ever on I will invite you to guild and help you out.

I play some shifting moon and now play vanilla more but ok if i play i come near
#4
Introduce Yourself / Markusgod-The unforgiven
September 23, 2014, 07:43:52 PM
Hello Covenant,

Im Marku ,I play here and i like it.

Hope make friends and family