Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - wickedweirdo

#1
Connection / Re: Stuck on connected.
October 08, 2014, 09:41:59 PM
Quote from: "madmax"Hey,

We have intentionally crashed cosmic ray to try and find what is causing a crash that we have seen a few times.

Should not take to long to get back up.

Ah, i get it. Thanks for the reply :)
#2
Connection / Stuck on connected.
October 08, 2014, 09:29:24 PM
Good evening,

I am trying to login to the game and it's stuck on 'Connected'. I am talking about Cosmic Ray.

Could it be an issue on my end? Since the website is showing 3 people online on Cosmic
#3
Introduce Yourself / Re: Vanilla newbie reporting in!
October 05, 2014, 03:25:42 PM
Made an Undead Warlock on Cosmic Ray :)

the name's Mort
#4
Introduce Yourself / Vanilla newbie reporting in!
October 05, 2014, 03:02:27 PM
Hello,

I am completely new to this server and only played retail during Cataclysm. I want to play the oldschool WoW so I decided to come here :P