Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Rigardo

#1
Male Tauren Warrior Rigardo

Just started playing this morning.  I know the server is relatively new but I'd really like to have some company.  I've been the only person online so far.  Shoot me a tell in game and add me to your friends list. ;)
#2
Introduce Yourself / Starting Hordeside on Cosmic Ray
December 13, 2014, 03:01:01 PM
Male Tauren Warrior named Rigardo

I just started playing on Cosmic Ray this morning.  I'm a little bit apprehensive since I am the only player online but I will give it a few days.  I'd really like some company if anyone else has a toon on this server or would like to roll with me.  I would like to tank when I'm 60.  Send me a tell in game ;)