Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - PurpleHaze365

#1
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hi all
June 18, 2017, 05:53:19 AM
Hey! I just joined on the horde side of things and nobody on, i took advantage of that instant lvl 60 boost that they are giving out thinking i could do some pvp or pve. Sadly, nobody completely empty. I'd gladly just lvl with u some toon or do anything with ya since nobody else is on
#2
Introduce Yourself / Hello! :)
June 16, 2017, 07:53:52 PM
Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this private server and I'm on realm Cosmic Ray, I've noticed that nobody is on however, is that because of the time or because this particular realm or server is dead? I will be sure to stay on this server if there are people! :)
#3
Connection / Can't Connect to Cosmic Ray Realm
June 16, 2017, 04:25:32 AM
Hello! I'm brand new to this private server and I want to connect to it, but when I try to connect to Cosmic Ray is stays on connected. Hope you can answer right away as I want to play on this server! :)