Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - robert

#1
Introduce Yourself / Re: hello =-D
October 20, 2017, 12:10:12 AM
Yeah, I did not get any dialog. I tried making a new toon. Got the options for the gear and leveling. As soon as I leveld to 60 all the dialog stopped and I cant talk to Jaoron Olyth. Not really a problem, people that level by hand wont be able to grab the d2 sets. But like the post says later you guys plan to add more options later.
#2
Introduce Yourself / Re: hello =-D
October 19, 2017, 08:33:42 PM
Tried talking to the NPC last night it didn’t work.  :-\
#3
Introduce Yourself / hello =-D
October 17, 2017, 03:27:33 AM
Hello everyone!


     I'm joining looking for any guilds that are active on this server! Hit me up!