Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Poodle448

#1
Connection / Download help
June 10, 2014, 03:35:56 AM
Hello everybody! I still cannot connect to Covenant WoW. A user from my last post sent me a link to a download for the WoW files to be able to play because I was using the download from Blizzard's website which was way too new to use. I have been trying to download the .Zip they gave to me all weekend. It keeps failing everytime I try Downloading it. Does anybody have a better link or better yet, a Torrent file I could use to download?

Thanks.
#2
Connection / Re: Can't find Relmslist.wtf
June 06, 2014, 11:23:10 PM
Quote from: "madmax"Hey,

Yes you need an older version of wow, depending on what you wish to play on?

We currently support: Classic, The burning crusade and Wrath of the Lich king

Let me know which you need I might be able to help.

I would like to play on Classic. Is there anywhere I can go to find the installer for that version?
Thanks!
#3
Connection / Can't find Realmlist.wtf
June 06, 2014, 10:58:12 PM
So, I am instaling the WoW client right now, and I was going to go in and change the settings in the realmslist.wtf so it'd be on this server, but I don't see it anywhere. I am attaching a screenshot of where my WoW is at right now and the enUS directory. Is my WoW Client too new or something? Do I need an older client? If so, where could I download it?