Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Astenner22

#1
Introduce Yourself / Re: Markusgod-The unforgiven
September 24, 2014, 03:12:53 AM
Markusgod I play on Shifting Moon with my family and we have a guild called Exalted Reputation. My name is Heal and if you are ever on I will invite you to guild and help you out.
#2
Bug Reports / Level Cap
September 14, 2014, 09:12:08 PM
On Shifting Moon I have been leveling my way to 70 and everything has been great. When I hit 60 it no longer showed my experience bar and I believe the game thinks I am at the level cap right now. I hope this gets resolved quickly because this is a major bug and I lost a few thousand of XP turning in quests and not realizing it. Hope the issue is resolved soon and thank you.