warcraft

Covenant-WoW

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TBC Realm Fargodeep Mine & imp  (Read 5426 times)

Darkimpact

• View Profile
TBC Realm Fargodeep Mine & imp
« on: July 19, 2014, 07:37:57 pm »

Fargodeep mine seems to be full with randomly placed npc. So if I pull one it then pulls 3 more...

Also Warlock imps Stances seem dodgy, When mid fight, clicking passive does nothing and they will continue to attack.

k3524

• View Profile
Re: TBC Realm Fargodeep Mine & imp
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 04:32:53 am »

I haven't looked into the mine as of yet but I have noticed on Shifting Moon that Aggro Radii are skewed a little bit. I'm a bit curious as to what is causing these larger radii to be cast but there seems to be something going on with it. It's practically impossible to walk around hostile enemies or even pull. It's something worth looking into but it may also be server side configuration and so some more testing on my own server will be needed. As for imp passive this is something I will look into. I will first go and confirm that issue and then see if all pets are doing this or if this is an isolated problem. If I may ask what server you're on it would help greatly.

wormrunner

• View Profile
Re: TBC Realm Fargodeep Mine & imp
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 07:14:09 pm »

Just tried the fargodeep mine on shifting moon.  Definitely too many spawns, way more than blizz had in TBC.  I couldn't even get in the entrance .  When it got to three npcs that was more than it should have been at that point, but maybe bad luck, but then it got to 5 and that is way out of proportion.  Also, spiders should not be getting to the mine entrance which is compounding the problem.  It may also be the aggro radius, but I think the primary issue is that they respawn too quickly. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 17 access attempts in the last 7 days.