Covenamt-WoW - Help & Support > Bug Reports

Cosmic Ray bug thread

<< < (4/5) > >>

madmax:

--- Quote from: &quot;Aenra&quot; ---- placing ammunition in the paper doll ammo slot does absolutely nothing. Even though the image "changes" to match that of the supposed ammo, it is in fact empty, and the actual ammo remains in your inventory/bank. Should have been put in the ammo slot and disappeared from any bags.

- even more surprisingly, despite the above, guns shoot...!

--- End quote ---

Bang! I'll get to these tonight

Sistine:
Stormwind and Ironforge do not mark my character as rested while in them.

The quest 3861 (Cluck!) Does show for me when I cluck at chickens but it does not accept the special chicken feed in my bags.

The defias smugglers in Westfall, their daggers show as cubes when they throw them at you.

Defias looters in Westfall and murloc lurkers in Elwynn backstab me even though they are in front of me.

Other than that, 14 levels with no real issues is amazing!

madmax:

--- Quote from: &quot;Sistine&quot; ---Stormwind and Ironforge do not mark my character as rested while in them.

The quest 3861 (Cluck!) Does show for me when I cluck at chickens but it does not accept the special chicken feed in my bags.

The defias smugglers in Westfall, their daggers show as cubes when they throw them at you.

Defias looters in Westfall and murloc lurkers in Elwynn backstab me even though they are in front of me.

Other than that, 14 levels with no real issues is amazing!

--- End quote ---

These have all been passed on to the getmangos team

Sistine:
Daario and I logged on to continue leveling in Duskwood but some things we are not able to loot and we get the message saying something about not being able to loot that item right now. It happened with quest items and he was unable to loot herbs he gathered as well. This wasn't happening yesterday while we were in Duskwood.

Seems to be fixed now so nevermind

Well we just logged on again, seems to be some kind of party bug. It worked the 2nd time because I tried it alone out of party, but when we are grouped we have the same issue.

Aenra:
This used to be fine, so some recent change your side must have changed it;

Undercity shows as "contested"

[enter /RP rant about gnomes, conspiracies, thousand gnome marches et al]

^^

-------------------

Enabling "Status Bar Text" from Interface Options only enables it for your character, mob and NPC tags remain empty (ie no text on health/mana bars). Should have been enabling/disabling both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version